Portella's custom steel doors can complement modern, contemporary, or classic styles while providing space efficient openings and useful function. By design, they have slender profiles, are fabricated in-house and are constructed with solid steel frames. We are the only manufacturer of thermally broken doors that include a thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating. As with all Portella product lines, our steel doors exceed industry standards, regulations and are the top of the line in durability for climate and longevity.
- Carbon Steel (available in Stainless Steel and Bronze options)
- NFRC Rated meeting new Energy Code Requirements and Title 24
- Double glazed (single and triple available)
- Glass: Cardinal 366 over clear tempered
- Spacer: Dark Bronze
- True divided lite construction
- In house fabricated brass thresholds with weep system for swing doors and heavy duty impact rated thresholds with drainage system for multi slide doors
- Available in standard and custom paint options
- Hinges: Adjustable steel post in barrel with ball bearing
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
- Hardware options including pivot hinges, door closers, and panic hardware for commercial applications
- Swing doors, Multi Slide, Pocket Multi Slide, Bi-folding, and pivot configurations
Steel Doors Details
Portella’s steel door solutions are custom crafted to fit the style and needs of multiple uses – french, sliding, double, bi-fold, or a simple , elegant single door. Certain types of metal doors also have fire protection capabilities; our thermally broken Artisan steel windows and doors are NFRC rated and exceed new energy code requirements. Any of our four steel door product lines not only makes a statement for any structure, they also ensure the highest level of safety and endurance measures. Portella’s innovative Pivot Doors swing gently on “invisible” hinges, opening and closing with just a touch.
Portella currently manufactures four lines of custom steel doors:
How to Order
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations. Click here for details.