Shower and Sauna Room Steel Series
Our steel panel shower doors meet the highest quality specifications which include:
- Stainless Steel
- Single Glazed
- Glass: Cardinal Clear or Stain Etch, tempered
- Spacer: Dark Bronze
- Glass Thickness 1/4″ overall
- Glazing Orientation: Exterior Wet Glazed
- Simulated Lite construction with 1″ muntin barsSill: Custom brass height varies per floor requirements
- Hinges: Adjustable steel post in barrel with ball bearing
- Available in standard and custom paint options
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
Shower / Sauna Details
Achieve authenticity with true divided lites of glass instead of commonly used simulation. Black steel shower doors are a popular choice but we provide several paint options to match your interior design including painted pewter, gun metal, chestnut, dark bronze, black or custom finishes.
Attractive and functional, shower doors are custom-built with the option of wet glazed Cardinal Clear or Stain Etch 1/4″ tempered glass. Multi-point locking systems and thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing coating ensure your shower or sauna will be free from moisture penetration and corrosion.
Portella currently manufactures two lines of custom shower doors and glass:
- Thermally Broken -thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating that complies with the most demanding climatic environments making it superior in energy efficiency
- Classic – a clean blend of steel and glass exquisitely engineered to mix seamlessly with minimalist contemporary architecture
We also create custom steel doors and glass walls for wine cellars and other temperature controlled rooms. Portella crafts with the highest quality and a minimalist approach, and the flexibility of custom built projects gives us the freedom to give you the ultimate finished product that fits your needs.
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager who will assist you in the process of seeing your steel glass shower door come to life. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations.