Classic Old World Traditional Steel Series
- Proprietary in-house fabricated slender profiles
- Available in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Factory glazed windows and doors with Low-E glass
Divided lite construction with 1 1 /4” muntin bars
- Continuous steel mounting flanges for increased structural integrity and moisture protection
- Thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating
- Mortise locking hardware standard and custom hardware options available
- Integrated naval brass thresholds
Portella’s Classic Series solid steel frame construction allows us to engineer slender profiles of only 1 -2” and integrate larger expanses of glass, creating timeless, minimalist aesthetics desired by today’s homeowners. Factory glazing eliminates subcontracting and allows us to maintain strict standards of quality as evidenced by our crisp and clean beveled exterior wet glazing. All Classic Series architectural doors and windows carry a 15-year limited warranty on steel and a 10-year limited warranty on glass.
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations.