Portella’s Classic Series of architectural steel doors and windows is the perfect complement to contemporary architecture. Solid steel frame construction allows us to engineer a slender profile and integrate larger expanses of glass for a "lighter" façade- creating a timeless, minimalist aesthetic desired by today's homeowners, architects and builders. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and assigned design specialists and account managers to oversee your project you can rest assured that your project will be a stunning success.
- Proprietary in-house fabricated slender profiles
- Available in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Factory glazed windows and doors with Low-E glass
Divided lite construction with 1 1 /4” muntin bars
- Continuous steel mounting flanges for increased structural integrity and moisture protection
- Thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating
- Mortise locking hardware standard and custom hardware options available
- Integrated naval brass thresholds
Portella’s Classic Series solid steel frame construction allows us to engineer slender profiles of only 1 -2” and integrate larger expanses of glass, creating timeless, minimalist aesthetics desired by today’s homeowners. Factory glazing eliminates subcontracting and allows us to maintain strict standards of quality as evidenced by our crisp and clean beveled exterior wet glazing. All Classic Series architectural doors and windows carry a 15-year limited warranty on steel and a 10-year limited warranty on glass.
Six standard matte paint finishes consisting of:
- 2 coats epoxy base primer
- 2 coats Acrylic lacquer paint
- 3 coats clear polyurethane
- 6 standard colors
How to Order
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations. Click here for details.