Portella’s Thermal Steel Windows and Doors comply with energy efficiency requirements. Slender lines and minimal profiles give lightness that creates a minimalist aesthetic and powerful architectural appeal. By coupling Modern, Classic or Traditional, Portella’s Thermal Series delivers robust durability and suitability for even the most demanding climates.
- NFRC rated
- Available in Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- True, thermally broken frames and sash
- Eliminate interior condensation and frost
- Resist high temperatures of up to 200° C.
- Laser Fusion Welded steel profiles
- Accommodates double and triple glazing
- Factory installed 1” insulated glass units (up to 1-1/8″ IGU)
- Multi-point locking systems prevent any possibility of moisture penetration and guarantee high security
- Thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating.
Thermally Broken Details
Portella is the only manufacturer of thermal steel windows and doors to include a Thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating. Our Thermal Series offers the narrowest sight lines of any Thermally Broken product available with exceptional performance in demanding environments. Our exceptional 10-year limited warranty on steel and 10-year limited warranty on glass give you peace of mind that your new windows and doors will last a lifetime.
Premium painted matte finishes consisting of:
- 2 coats epoxy base primer
- 2 coats Acrylic lacquer paint
- 3 coats clear polyurethane
- 5 standard colors & 3 upgrade finish options
How to Order
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate zone. Click here for details.