In order to meet the rising demand of boutique commercial projects requesting steel windows and doors on restricted budgets, Portella has created a Storefront Series for both exterior and interior applications. The superior strength and durability of solid hot-rolled steel make this product an ideal selection for commercial applications. Our extensive experience in historical replacement and boutique commercial markets allows us to expertly handle designs and sizes with ease.
- True divided lite construction with 1 1 /4” muntin bars
- Integrated naval brass thresholds
- Portella signature WET glazing system
- Continuous steel mounting flanges
- Mounting flange options available
- Mortise locking hardware and standard custom hardware options
- Design/Installation specialists of oversized doors (over 10 ft)
Storefront Exterior Details
Portella Storefront Series Steel Doors and Windows features our proprietary in-house fabricated slender profiles that create the same minimal characteristics found only in steel windows and doors. With narrow sightlines and custom shapes and configurations to fit virtually any application our Storefront Series is ideal for your next commercial project. Best of all, factory direct transactions eliminate additional markups keeping your cost down. A 10-year limited warranty on steel and glass is standard with all Storefront Series windows and doors.
Six standard matte paint finishes consisting of:
- 2 coats epoxy base primer
- 2 coats Acrylic lacquer paint
- 3 coats clear polyurethane
- 6 standard colors
How to Order
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations. Click here for details.