Portella Custom Steel Doors and Windows Create Unforgettable First Impressions.
Portella Steel Doors and Windows has manufactured individually engineered, high-quality steel doors and windows since 1999. We are a family-owned, Texas-based business. We have earned a solid reputation for our quality of workmanship, attention-to-detail, and superior customer service with our clients as well as our peers in the building industry.
At Portella you work directly with an experienced, professional Project Manager who
handles every aspect of your project from start to finish. We will explain our process, developyour customized designs and product specifications and tailor our manufacturing to achieve your personalized design objectives. Whether it’s classical, traditional or modern, Portella delivers extraordinary steel doors and windows through a dependable and proven business model.
Breathtaking Beauty. Breakthrough Performance
Portella has developed four product lines suitable for any climate and energy efficiency requirements. We are unique in that we specialize in oversize units and we have very few limitations as far as sizing goes because we have our own transportation eliminating restrictions from 3rd party logistics companies.
Our steel windows exceed all industry standards so they are not only beautiful—they are built to last. Portella’s steel windows and doors are made from 100% recyclable, durable steel. We are dedicated to being as eco-friendly a company as we can be and are in the process of becoming members of the US Green Building Council.
- Trademark narrow-profile sightlines
- Factory installed glass with Low-E options for maximum energy efficiency
- NFRC rated thermally broken laser fusion welded and cold-rolled options
- WET glazed glass glazing system eliminates any possibility of moisture penetration
- Clear and concise communication from quotation to shop drawings
- Tested and engineered designs
- One point communication with knowledgeable Portella Project Managers