Premier Steel Windows in San Antonio
Finding the right windows is about striking a balance between what looks good and what satisfies your practical needs. Portella’s custom windows are designed to offer both form and function, with clear steel sightlines and carefully engineered craftsmanship that supports energy efficiency, durability, and flexibility. Since we manufacture and design all of our custom steel windows for clients in San Antonio and other locations, we’re able to match your project specifications without sacrificing any of the aesthetic or functional qualities of the window.
We also product metal windows with 100% durable, recyclable steel. The durability makes it ideal for withstanding any environment or project, and using a recyclable material helps us maintain our dedication to sustainability. Our custom steel windows offer a luxury, high-end look and exceed all industry standards for renovation projects or new builds in San Antonio.
We take pride in producing windows that feature the highest technical specifications and building standards available. Thanks to our personal manufacturing facilities, we’re able to design and create custom steel windows that fit your project to perfection. Here are some of the ratings and specifications you can expect from Portella windows:
- NFRC-rated meeting new 2020 energy code requirements and Title 24
- Double glazed (single and triple available for some models)
- Glass: Cardinal 366 over clear tempered
- Available in standard and custom paint options
- True divided lite construction
- Carbon steel, stainless steel and bronze options
- Hinges: Adjustable steel post in barrel with ball bearing
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
San Antonio Custom Windows Details
At Portella, we strive to manufacture custom steel windows that will last a lifetime. Every product we sell goes through a rigorous cycle of development and testing, all to support a continuously growing line of high quality metal windows and doors. We start with the basics of durability and energy efficiency, including and testing qualities like NFRC-rating and options for thermally broken, laser fusion welded, and cold-rolled frames. Thanks to such stringent requirements and testing, we’re able to offer windows that help maintain a comfortable environment free of temperature fluctuations of energy loss. Then we custom fit those frames to match the specifications and aesthetic interests of any project that calls for well crafted, stylish steel windows.
We currently manufacture four lines of custom metal windows for clients in San Antonio:
Thermally broken: Thermal steel windows offer incredible durability and surpass all current energy efficiency requirements. We design your windows to last even when they’re up against the harshest climatic conditions.
Classic: The class style of custom windows is a perfect match for contemporary architecture, bearing sleek lines and minimalist profiles that invite a flood of natural light into your home.
Storefront exterior: The storefront exterior line of custom windows gives your storefront a unique steel window look with all the strength and durability needed to support commercial projects.
Storefront interior: For the storefront interior custom windows, you can create office and commercial spaces with a distinct, stylish look. With steel custom windows, the glass and steel are an ideal fit for the modern interior environment.
How to Order
Getting the best windows for your project doesn’t need to be a struggle. At Portella, we’ll collect all the necessary information about your project and the windows you’re looking for, and then we’ll provide an in-depth quote that details your various options and build specifications to approve. We’ll help you find or design a window that suits the exact shape, style, and size that you’re looking for.
After the window goes into production, you’ll be paired with a dedicated project manager that acts as a single-point contact throughout the entire process. Your project manager will answer any and all questions, provide project updates, and make the whole process of ordering and acquiring your ideal window simple.
Why You Should Choose Portella For Your Custom Windows in San Antonio
At Portella, our goal is to make sure our products and service stand out from the crowd. Here’s how we do it:
- Quality: Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and expert design specialists ensure every project is a stunning success.
- Price: We keep prices for our custom steel doors and windows low by keeping every stage of the process in-house to avoid additional markups.
- Superior climate durability: Reduce your energy bills with custom windows that are designed especially for the climate of your specific location.
- Custom-fit: We create custom windows and frames that are suitable for virtually any commercial storefront application.
- Energy efficiency: Our windows are NFRC-rated and exceed all energy efficiency requirements.
- Warranty: We stand by our work. Our warranties are among the best in the industry.
Request a Quote
Get in touch to request a quote and get started on your San Antonio custom window project today.