Portella's steel windows are made from 100% recyclable, durable steel. They exceed all industry standards and create a luxurious, unique, and special trademark to any project. We currently manufacture four product lines for steel windows - thermally broken, classic, storefront exterior, and storefront interior. Each with its own characteristics to create a specific look and feel - historic, traditional, modern - all provide superior climate durability and are fit to your project's custom specs.
- Carbon steel, stainless steel and bronze options
- NFRC Rated meeting new Energy Code Requirements and Title 24
- Double glazed (single and triple available)
- Glass: Cardinal 366 over clear tempered
- Available in standard and custom paint options
- True divided lite construction
- Hinges: Adjustable steel post in barrel with ball bearing
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
Steel Window Details
Portella’s steel window solutions for awnings, fixed windows, and French casement options are crafted in carbon steel with several standard and custom paint options. We specialize in oversize construction and guarantee our work for every project.
Portella currently manufactures four lines of custom steel windows :
How to Order
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations. Click here for details.