Custom Residential Steel Windows
At Portella, we craft steel windows designed to suit the needs of home and business owners across the board. All of our windows are created with 100% recycled materials, too! So, if you value the health of the environment, you can rest assured that you’re supporting a business that prioritizes sustainability.
In addition to being an industry leader in ethical sourcing of materials, our windows just so happen to excel in a variety of other areas as well. If you’re looking for a truly unique, aesthetically pleasing window for your build or renovation - look no further!
It’s hard to beat the level of expertise that our team brings to the table. Did you know that our windows are created by blacksmiths with over three generations of combined experience?
All of our windows are forged to 1/16th” tolerance, which ensures a robust and sturdy window that will last for decades to come. The quality that we provide combined with the great look and feel of our product is what sets us apart from other window manufacturers on the market.
It’s rare to find a window that is both built to last and visually appealing, but at Portella it’s an art that we have mastered.
Other specifications include:
- The ability to choose between carbon steel, stainless steel, and bronze
- NFRC-Rated and title 24 compliant
- Double glazed (with the option for single and triple if desired)
- Glass: cardinal 366 over clear tempered
- Both standard and custom paint options
- Divided light construction
- Hinges: Adjustable steel post in barrel with ball bearing
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
A Detailed Look Through Our Windows
We provide solutions for awnings, french casement, and fixed windows alike.
Our standard black steel windows are sure to add just the right touch to any environment, but if you want to customize your look, we offer custom paint options to our customers as well.
Our primary concern here at Portella is your overall happiness with the quality of the window that you receive. Our warranty reflects this. If you look it over, you’ll find that it far exceeds the industry standards and prioritizes customer satisfaction above all else. When you choose us for your windows, you’re genuinely protecting the longevity of your investment.
The exemplary quality found in our windows is hard to match. The custom shapes and smooth lines enable us to provide windows that suit the needs of a variety of applications. So, whether you’re searching for something to set the exterior of your business apart from the crowd or just want some great stylish windows for your home, we’ve got you covered.
All of our windows are custom, which means that no matter what your project, you’re going to get the best possible fit. We consult with the architects and builders working on the home or business to ensure that the windows meet the exact specifications of the project.
This means no drafts, excellent insulation, and windows that will last.
Our 100% in house manufacturing procedures ensure that you’re getting not only the best possible quality but the best prices too due to the reduction in overhead costs.
We currently offer four types of windows:
- Thermally broken – These windows exceed all energy requirements. They come decked out with a thermally bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion-resistant coating. It might just sound like a mouthful, but it’s pretty magical stuff that will ensure your windows perform for years to come in even the harshest climates.
- Classic – Our classic, no-frills attached steel windows. They are sleek, feature clean lines, and are sure to be the perfect complement to the rest of your home or office building. You can’t go wrong with these.
- Storefront Exterior – The exterior of your building is the first impression that you make on your customers. Our clean, captivating designs will show your customers just how much you prioritize quality.
- Storefront interior – These windows have a timeless, fresh appeal and will allow just the right amount of light into your space to let your products shine. These windows are great for office spaces, too!
While all of our windows are designed to suit specific needs, the quality stays consistent across the board. You’re just as likely to be impressed by our windows as a store owner as you would be if purchasing windows for your home.
How to Order
Placing an order for your new, customized windows starts with reaching out to us. During this time, we can answer any questions that you may have about our offerings and give you a rundown on things like the design process and what time frames to expect.
Once we’ve covered all of the basics, we’ll assign a personal project manager to your order to ensure that you have a great experience every step of the way.
Your project manager will work with you to ensure that you’re getting the best type of window(s) for your build. Once this step is finished, a design for your window setup will be drafted, and you’ll receive a quote once we come up with something that you like.
Generally speaking, it will take between 16 and 19 weeks to create your windows from start to finish, but this varies depending on the scope of your project.