Steel French Doors
With our steel french doors, you can achieve a classic, open look for your home or business. With fine details and masterful craftsmanship, the appeal of stately french doors is unparalleled, featuring the narrow sightlines and sleek metal frame that give our doors their characteristic look. As with all of our product lines, these doors are also supported by the full backing of our technological developments. That means these doors are climate resistant and energy efficient, with round after round of product testing to guarantee that we’re engineering quality doors and windows for every client.
At Portella, we manufacture our own profiles, which means that we’re able to customize the shape and configuration of almost any door or window we make. Thanks to that customization process, we’re able to offer builders and architects steel french doors that match their exact specifications.
For our custom steel french doors, we strive to bring together function and form in every aspect of our product. With generations of skilled blacksmiths and years of testing and technological advancement, we produce our doors and windows to stand the test of time. Check out some of the specs here:
- Carbon Steel construction (optional Stainless Steel for some models)
- Steel Post in Barrel w/Ball Bearings
- Mortise lock hardware with Rocky Mountain, or Ashley Norton trim
- Standard Double Glazing (Single and triple available)
- Factory Wet Glazed stops or metal stops
- Thermally Bonded Galvanized paint finish (custom options available)
Of course, our products come with a variety of customization options. If you have questions, feel free to contact us with specification questions and inquiries about the various options available for our steel french door lines.
Steel French Door Details
The steel french doors that we make are designed to fit the specific needs of any project or build designers might require. With four different product lines, we have an incredible variety of options for builders looking to add a unique look to their projects. For steel french doors, we currently have three lines, Thermally Broken, Classic, and Storefront Interior, each of which offers a distinct appeal.
Portella glass and steel doors feature a great deal of functionality in addition to their aesthetic qualities. From thermally broken doors with NFRC rating, to innovative pivot doors that open and close on “invisible” hinges, our products are sure to be a match for your future architectural needs.
We currently manufacture steel french doors in three of our four custom lines:
- Thermally Broken – The thermal line of steel french doors features a notable durability and exceeds all current energy efficiency requirements. We are one of the only custom manufacturers to include thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating for our doors, providing resistance against even the harshest of weather conditions.
- Classic – Our classic line of steel french doors offers a more minimalist aesthetic by increasing expanses of glass and slimming lines, creating a modern and sleek look.
- Storefront Interior – A high-end range of interior doors that can transform office and commercial spaces. The clean appearance of our custom steel doors is the perfect complement for modern office environments.
How to Order
Due to the customizable nature of our product lines, the best place to start your order is by getting in touch with our team. We’ll be happy to answer questions about or current product lines and we can talk you through the process of designing and ordering a set of steel french doors that fit the specifics you’re looking for. We’ll take the details of the project you’re working on, inquire about the size and location of the doors you’d like to install, and then we’ll be able to create a custom quote. The quote will detail the cost and plan for your order, so you can review and approve.
We also assign a project manager to every order, that way you’ll have a dedicated point of contact as the process unfolds. We take pride in prompt communication, customer contact, and flawless delivery of service.
The Benefits of Steel French Doors
- Aesthetics – The narrow sightlines and minimalistic nature of our metal frame doors create a lasting first impression.
- Quality – Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and individually assigned design specialists ensure every project is a stunning success.
- Price – We retain every stage of the process in-house to avoid additional markups and keep our steel door prices down.
- Superior climate durability – Reduce your energy bills with custom steel doors that are designed specifically to meet the climatic demands of your state.
- Custom-fit – We create custom size steel doors that are suitable for virtually any residential and commercial application.
- Energy efficiency – Our doors are NFRC-rated and exceed all energy efficiency requirements.
- Long warranties – Every one of our metal frame glass doors carries an exceptional warranty of between 10 and 20 years.