Style: TB 9000
Portella presents the pivot door. Our unique minimalist door operates on two metal pivots above and below the panel to create a unique visual and functional experience. Its thin, solid steel frame with elegant handles is deceptively strong yet can be opened with just a touch. Our pivot doors create clean, beautiful, smooth frames that blur the lines between inside and outside space. Choose from a variety of finishes including pewter, gun metal, chestnut, dark bronze, black or a custom finish of your choosing.
Style: TB 9000
- NFRC rated Thermally Broken
- Carbon Steel (Stainless Steel, CorTen, and Bronze available)
- Precision cold formed profiles with “stepped leg” design
- High density cast in polyurethane thermal barrier
- Double glazed (single and triple available)
- Glass: Cardinal 366/Argon/Clear tempered (other glass options available)
- Glazing Orientation: Exterior Wet Glazed
- True divided lite construction with 1 ¼” muntin bars
- Hinges: Heavy Duty pivot rated at 1000 lbs. With or without closure and hold open option
- Door Lock: Rocky Mountain trim with Accurate mortise lock. 1 ¾”backset.
- Sill: Custom brass height varies per floor requirements
- Available in standard and custom paint options: grey, pewter, gun metal, chestnut brown, dark bronze and black
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
How to Order
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations. Click here for details.
Contact Us Today to Request a DWG.