Lift and Slide Door
People flow freely to and from interior to exterior spaces through the large-scale frames of oversized sliding glass doors from Portella. Blur the indoor-outdoor boundary with an elegant, gliding horizontal operating panel working seamlessly with a stationary panel. With our sliding doors, larger rooms open wider while creating a pass-through picture frame to patios or terraces, all while preserving precious floor space.
Lift and Slide Door
- NFRC rated Thermally Broken
- Carbon Steel (Stainless Steel, CorTen, and Bronze available)
- Precision cold formed profiles with “stepped leg” design
- High density cast in polyurethane thermal barrier
- Double glazed (single and triple available)
- Glass: Cardinal 366/Argon/Clear tempered (other glass options available)
- Glazing Orientation: Exterior Wet Glazed
- True divided lite construction with 1 ¼” muntin bars
- Sill: Flush stainless steel floor track, carriage wheel assembly and top guide assembly
- Door Lock: Accurate sliding door fush bolts with edge pulls and lock
- Available in standard and custom paint options: grey, pewter, gun metal, chestnut brown, dark bronze and black
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
*Patina finishes available upon request.
- Gun Metal
- Dark Bronze
*Others by approval.
Portella Custom Doors, LLC., warrants its steel doors, windows and glass, to be free from defect in material and workmanship (excluding finish) and will repair or replace any defective product or parts at Portella Custom Doors’ sole discretion. Portella also warrants factory-applied product finishes. Each of our product lines carry exceptional limited warranties as indicated:
Artisan Series products have a limited 20-year material warranty, a 10-year limited warranty on glass, and a 5-year warranty on finishes (Specialty Glass, Hardware or Finishes Manufacturer warranty applies).
Classic Series products carry a limited 10- year material warranty, a 10-year limited warranty on glass, a 5-year limited warranty on finish. (Specialty Glass, Hardware, or Finishes Manufacturer warranty applies).
Storefront Exterior Series products carry a limited 5-year material warranty, a 10-year limited warranty on glass, and a 5-year limited warranty on finish. (Specialty Glass, Hardware, or Finishes Manufacturer warranty applies).
Hardware see manufacturers warrantyDownload Portella Warranty