Walls divide, but adding bi-fold doors from Portella seemingly eliminates them, connecting you in amazing ways to your surroundings. Mounted on a smooth track, our bi-fold doors effortlessly fold into each other to open up or close off any great room, living room or entertainment space while allowing full, unobstructed light—and your view—to shine through. We can design your doors to open from one side or in the middle, whatever you need to fit your space. Finish your doors with custom hardware to create a flush sill or step—both fold virtually out of sight.
- Available in standard and custom paint options: grey, pewter, gun metal, chestnut brown, dark bronze and black
- Carbon Steel (available in Stainless Steel option)
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
- Door Lock: Rocky Mountain trim with Accurate mortise lock. 1 ¾”backset
- Double glazed (single and triple available)
- Glass Thickness 7/8” overall
- Glazing Orientation: Exterior Wet Glazed
- Sill: Heavy Duty E4 Hurricane Impact rated system with stainless steel pivots, carriers, hinges, dropbolts and edge/hinge pulls
- Spacer: Dark Bronze
- True divided lite construction with 1 ¼” muntin bars
- High density cast in polyurethane thermal barrier
- NFRC rated Thermally Broken
- Precision cold formed profiles with “stepped leg” design
- Glass: Cardinal 366/Argon/Clear tempered (other glass options available)
*Patina finishes available upon request.
- Gun Metal
- Dark Bronze
*Others by approval.
Portella Custom Doors, LLC., warrants its steel doors, windows and glass, to be free from defect in material and workmanship (excluding finish) and will repair or replace any defective product or parts at Portella Custom Doors’ sole discretion. Portella also warrants factory-applied product finishes. Each of our product lines carry exceptional limited warranties as indicated:
Artisan Series products have a limited 20-year material warranty, a 10-year limited warranty on glass, and a 5-year warranty on finishes (Specialty Glass, Hardware or Finishes Manufacturer warranty applies).
Classic Series products carry a limited 10- year material warranty, a 10-year limited warranty on glass, a 5-year limited warranty on finish. (Specialty Glass, Hardware, or Finishes Manufacturer warranty applies).
Storefront Exterior Series products carry a limited 5-year material warranty, a 10-year limited warranty on glass, and a 5-year limited warranty on finish. (Specialty Glass, Hardware, or Finishes Manufacturer warranty applies).
Hardware see manufacturers warrantyDownload Portella Warranty