Style: TB 8000
Walls divide, but adding bi-fold doors from Portella seemingly eliminates them, connecting you in amazing ways to your surroundings. Mounted on a smooth track, our bi-fold doors effortlessly fold into each other to open up or close off any great room, living room or entertainment space while allowing full, unobstructed light—and your view—to shine through. We can design your doors to open from one side or in the middle, whatever you need to fit your space. Finish your doors with custom hardware to create a flush sill or step—both fold virtually out of sight.
Style: TB 8000
- NFRC rated Thermally Broken
- Carbon Steel (Stainless Steel, CorTen, and Bronze available)
- Precision cold formed profiles with “stepped leg” design
- High density cast in polyurethane thermal barrier
- Double glazed (single and triple available)
- Glass: Cardinal 366/Argon/Clear tempered (other glass options available)
- Glazing Orientation: Exterior Wet Glazed
- True divided lite construction with 1 ¼” muntin bars
- Sill: Heavy Duty E4 Hurricane Impact rated system with stainless steel pivots, carriers, hinges, dropbolts and edge/hinge pulls.
- Door Lock: Rocky Mountain trim with Accurate mortise lock. 1 ¾”backset.
- Available in standard and custom paint options: grey, pewter, gun metal, chestnut brown, dark bronze and black
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
Bi-Fold Door with Flush Sill
- Gun Metal
- Dark Bronze
How to Order
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations. Click here for details.
Contact Us Today to Request a DWG.