Contemporary Front Doors
The front door of a business can say a lot about a company’s identity. Our custom-made modern front doors offer clean lines, and a minimalistic design approach that is anything but dull. Attract clients from every direction with our bold contemporary front doors specifically crafted to let in light and brighten any atmosphere. Portella’s contemporary front doors are handcrafted from the highest quality materials offered in the industry and they will add a refreshing aesthetic to your storefront. Our contemporary front doors come in a variety of different materials, promising to bring timeless elegance and function to your entryway.
With top of the line design and durability, our contemporary front doors are sure to add a high value to your storefront. The specifications of our steel doors include:
- Standard and custom paint options
- Constructed in carbon steel, stainless steel, and bronze options
- NFRC-rated meeting new energy code requirements and Title 24
- Single, double, and triple glaze
- Heavy-duty impact rated thresholds with drainage system for multi-slide doors
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
- Hardware options: pivot hinges, door closers, and panic hardware for commercial applications
- Multi-slide, swing doors, pocket multi-slide, bi-folding and pivot configurations
Modern Front Doors Details
Portella’s contemporary front doors are installed based on the customer’s desires. We offer varying shapes and sizes for different building types. We also offer five different styles of metal glass doors including: French doors, sliding doors, double doors, bi-fold doors, and a minimalistic single door. Our doors provide premiere quality and endurance, and increase the value of a property. Whatever your needs, Portella will be there each step of the way as an expert guide.
Portella contemporary front doors include expert functionality that rises above all industry standards. Most notably, our thermally broken doors are NFRC-rated and exceed standard energy efficient requirements in order to rise above other competitors. In addition, our innovative pivot doors swing gently on ‘invisible’ hinges to open and close with just a touch.
How to Order
To order one of our commercial front doors, the first step is to contact our team of master craftsmen. We value your satisfaction and are determined to meet your needs in a prompt manner. Once in contact with our team, we will answer any of your questions and work to fulfil your specific needs. To best serve you, we will need details about your project, sizing information, as well as the direct location of the installation. Then, we will give you a detailed quote for you to look over and approve.
Along the way, Portella assigns every order a project manager to guide you throughout the process, and answer any pressing questions you might have. Portella assures timely communication with each of our valuable customers.
The Benefits of Modern Front Doors
- Aesthetics – The clean lines and simplistic nature of our metal frame doors leave a lasting first impression.
- Quality – At Portella, our manufacturing facilities and individually assigned design specialists pride themselves on producing consistent quality and project success.
- Price – We save our clients value. Every step of our manufacturing process is performed in-house to steer clear of added markups and deliver high quality work that is affordable.
- Superior climate durability – Our custom contemporary front doors align with the climate of your state to lower energy bills.
- We create custom sized contemporary front doors that custom fit almost any residential or commercial application.
- Energy efficiency – Our doors are NFRC-rated and exceed all energy efficiency requirements.
- Long warranties – Every one of our metal frame glass doors carries an exceptional warranty of between 10 and 20 years.