Stainless Steel Doors
Transform your residential or commercial property with Portella’s custom stainless steel doors. Our stainless steel doors are the perfect complement to modern, classic or contemporary spaces. Regardless of the size, shape and configuration you need, we can create a custom stainless steel door for any application. You can also choose between standard and custom paint options to find the best match for your project.
Crafted by our own expert blacksmiths, the doors are built with sturdy stainless steel frames that surpass industry standards. These doors offer the strength and durability of stainless steel, with natural corrosion resistant properties, all without sacrificing Portella’s distinct design and custom craftsmanship. Architects usually special order stainless steel for projects right at the water’s edge or where additional resistance to corrosion may be necessary.
Aesthetically, stainless steel doors are an attractive option for most spaces. With a stainless steel paint system and a marine grade polyurethane top coat, these doors can be custom fit for specialized projects. With a neutral and elegant look, stainless steel may also match well with any color or design. This versatility makes it an excellent alternative material, even in residential or commercial properties. Architects may specify when they prefer the stainless steel option over the standard steel.
Portella’s tailor-made stainless steel doors represent superior artisanship and meticulous craftsmanship. The specifications include:
- Crafted in stainless steel
- NFRC-rated meeting new energy code requirements and Title 24
- Double glazed (single and triple available)
- Glass: Cardinal 366 over clear tempered
- Spacer: Dark bronze
- True divided lite construction
- In-house fabricated brass thresholds with weep system for swing doors
- Heavy-duty impact rated thresholds with drainage system for multi-slide doors
- Available in standard and custom paint options
- Hinges: Adjustable stainless steel post in barrel with ball bearing
- Continuous stainless steel mounting flanges with orientation options
- Hardware options including pivot hinges, door closers, and panic hardware for commercial applications
- Swing doors, multi-slide, pocket multi-slide, bi-folding and pivot configurations
Stainless Steel Door Details
Portella’s stainless steel doors are personalized for each building type project. We understand everyone’s style and needs are different, so we strive to make each stainless steel door reflect each customer’s goals. Our stainless steel doors come in five different styles:
- Sliding doors
- Bi-fold doors
- French doors
- Double doors
- Simple, yet elegant single door
We design our stainless steel doors with visual appeal in mind. Our goal is to enhance the aesthetic of any residential or commercial property and simultaneously meet the highest safety standards.
No matter your requirements, Portella can build a custom stainless steel door that meets your needs. Below are the benefits of our stainless steel doors:
- Aesthetics – Portella’s stainless steel doors feature narrow sightlines and minimalistic features that make a lasting impression.
- Quality – Each stainless steel door is made in our cutting edge manufacturing facilities under the oversight of an assigned design specialist that makes sure the project exceeds your expectations.
- Price – Every stage of the manufacturing process is done in-house, so there are no added markups or price hikes.
- First-rate climate endurance – Our stainless steel doors are designed to meet the individual climate demands of your region, which reduces your energy expenses.
- Perfectly fitted – Our stainless steel doors are tailor-made to suit any residential or commercial purpose.
- Energy efficiency – With an NFRC-rating, our stainless steel doors will surpass all energy efficiency requirements.
- Extended warranties – Each one of our stainless steel doors has a first-rate warranty of 10 to 20 years.