Residential Steel Doors
Nothing quite says, “Welcome” like a door made from the finest of materials. At Portella, we value providing durable, long-lasting doors that make a bold first impression. Our three generations of blacksmiths developed custom residential steel doors that offer a lightweight, sleek aesthetic that is perfect for your business. By design, our residential steel doors are constructed with top of the line materials to ensure maximum use and efficiency for years to come. Poorly crafted entry doors will cost you money and prospective clients. Instead, greet clients with Portella’s stylistic, energy effective, and climatic adaptive residential steel doors to make a long lasting impression.
At Portella, our premier workmanship and keen eye for detail create residential steel doors that will make a bold statement. The specifications of our residential steel doors include:
- Designed in carbon steel, stainless steel, and bronze
- NFRC-rated, meets Title 24 and new energy code requirements
- Single, double, and triple glaze available
- Lite construction
- Durable impact rated thresholds and drainage system for multi-slide doors
- Standard and Custom paint options available
- Ongoing steel mounting flanges with orientation options
- Hardware options such as: pivot hinges, door closers, and panic hardware for commercial applications
- Swing doors, multi-slide, pocket multi-slide, bi-folding and pivot configurations
Residential Steel Doors Details
We manufacture residential steel doors in a variety of sizes and shapes for various building types. At Portella, we have five different styles of metal glass doors including: French doors, sliding doors, double doors, bi-fold doors, and a minimalistic single door. Each of our artesian doors is designed to raise the value of any property type while offering state-of-the-art quality and endurance. When handcrafting your door, we design with your needs in mind to fit your aesthetic, and transform the look of your business.
Portella residential steel doors include functionality that exceeds all industry standards. For instance, our thermally broken doors are NFRC-rated and surpass other competitors by exceeding energy efficiency requirements. In addition, our innovative pivot doors swing gently on ‘invisible’ hinges to open and close with just a touch. Regardless of your needs, you can rest assured that Portella is committed to providing the finest craftsmanship of our residential steel doors.
Our current line of residential metal doors & frame
- Thermally Broken – Thermal steel doors maximize durability and deliver robust durability and transcend all current energy efficiency requirements. What sets Portella apart is we are the only custom steel door manufacturer that includes a thermally bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating for doors that can protect doors amongst severe weather conditions.
- Classic – Our metal doorframes create an ageless, minimalistic style that is beloved by modern homeowners, and admired by architects.
- Storefront Exterior – Our storefront exterior doors are sturdy and exhibit extreme strength to meet the increasing demand from commercial projects for custom sized steel doors on a tight budget.
- Storefront Interior – With our top range of interior doors, it is easy to transform a bland office or commercial space. The polished appearance of our residential steel doors is the ultimate addition to modern office environments to add class and flare.
How to Order Portella's Residential Steel Doors
Here at Portella, all of our residential steel doors are met to your specific requirements to ensure ultimate satisfaction. If you would like to purchase one of our residential steel doors, contact our team today. We will need details about your project, sizing information, and location of the installation. Once we have that, we will be able to create a detailed quote for you to examine and approve. Our team will happily answer your questions and address your needs with the utmost care.
Portella assigns every order a project manager to give you a loyal point of contact throughout the process. We take pride in our prompt communication with customers and will be in consistent contact throughout the process.