Premier Steel Windows in Houston
Windows serve many functions for a home or business. They can bring light into your spaces, provide a wonderful aesthetic piece, and even help protect you from weather and excessive temperatures. At Portella, our custom windows are engineered and designed to give you a beautifully crafted window without sacrificing any of the functionality.
For many projects, the first thing you’ll want to consider are the size and shape of your windows. While there is a wide range of standard window sizes and shapes, there are times where some projects call for more detailed work. Fortunately, Portella is able to offer customized windows designed with particular projects and installations in mind. Thanks to our manufacturing facilities, we’re able to provide our clients with custom windows and designs tailored to their specific needs on any given project.
Our custom windows are designed to meet all your requirements. Take a look at some of the specifications which makes Portella windows unique:
- NFRC-rated meeting new 2020 energy code requirements and Title 24
- Double glazed (single and triple available for some models)
- Glass: Cardinal 366 over clear tempered
- Available in standard and custom paint options
- True divided lite construction
Custom Windows Details
As with all Portella products, our custom windows are built with style and functionality at the core. We put our products through a rigorous testing and development cycle to ensure that every window we produce is of the highest quality. All of our custom windows are designed to elevate your project, while offering energy efficient and temperature resistant qualities to ensure a comfortable home or business long after installation.
Our windows are focused on providing function as well as aesthetics. NFRC rated, thermally broken, laser fusion welded, and cold-rolled options allow windows to maintain and control erratic temperature fluctuation. Maintaining a consistent temperature and not losing or gaining heat along the metal components also helps make our windows energy efficient, which can reduce energy costs.
We currently manufacture four lines of custom metal windows:
- Thermally broken – Thermal steel windows offer incredible durability and surpass all current energy efficiency requirements. We design your windows to last even when they’re up against the harshest climatic conditions.
- Classic – The class style of custom windows is a perfect match for contemporary architecture, bearing sleek lines and minimalist profiles that invite a flood of natural light into your home.
- Storefront exterior – The storefront exterior line of custom windows gives your storefront a unique steel window look with all the strength and durability needed to support commercial projects.
- Storefront interior – For the storefront interior custom windows, you can create office and commercial spaces with a distinct, stylish look. With steel custom windows, the glass and steel are an ideal fit for the modern interior environment.
How to Order
Choosing the right windows for your project can be a bit of an undertaking. You have a lot of options when it comes to size, shape, style, and overall quality. The first step to getting your new custom windows is to speak with our team. We’ll collect information about where you’d like to install these windows, project specifications, and all the other necessary details. Once we have that, we’ll provide an in-depth quote covering all aspects of your build that you can review and approve.
At Portella, we do things differently. Throughout the whole process, you will be assigned one of our team’s project managers who will act as your dedicated point of contact. They’ll be available to answer any questions or concerns you have throughout the process. Our goal is to provide you with everything you’re looking for, from the best custom windows to excellent customer service.
Why Choose Portella For Your Custom Windows
- Quality – Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and individually assigned design specialists ensure every project is a stunning success.
- Price – We retain every stage of the process in-house to avoid additional markups and keep our steel door prices down.
- Superior climate durability – Reduce your energy bills with custom windows that are designed specifically to meet the climatic demands of your location.
- Custom-fit – We create custom size windows and frames that are suitable for virtually any commercial storefront application.
- Energy efficiency – Our windows are NFRC-rated and exceed all energy efficiency requirements.
- Warranty – We stand by our work. Our limited warranties are one of the best in the industry.