Premier Steel Doors in Dallas
At Portella, we believe in customization and helping people realize their architectural visions. That’s why most Portella steel doors can be customized for your specific project.
At Portella, we offer an extensive range of steel doors and steel windows for commercial and residential purposes. And we don’t just specialize in one-size-fits-all solutions. We understand that homes and businesses have different personalities, specific architectural needs, and particular specifications. That means that there isn’t always a ready-made product to fit your particular requirements. So, Portella offers custom steel doors designed and manufactured to your exact specifications.
You have a vision for your home or business, and we want to help you turn that vision into a reality. A family-owned and Texas-based business for more than 20 years, Portella is proud to continue offering beautifully-crafted custom steel doors for businesses and homebuilders in Dallas, Houston, and beyond.
At Portella, we pride ourselves on offering products that are top-of-the-line in both design and durability. The specifications of our steel doors include:
- Standard and custom paint options
- Constructed in carbon steel, stainless steel, and bronze options
- NFRC-rated meeting new energy code requirements and Title 24
- Single, double, and triple glaze
- Heavy-duty impact rated thresholds with drainage system for multi-slide doors
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
- Hardware options: pivot hinges, door closers, and panic hardware for commercial applications
- Multi-slide, swing doors, pocket multi-slide, bi-folding and pivot configurations
Dallas Custom Doors Details
Portella offers a range of five different metal and glass doors, including: French doors, sliding doors, double doors, bi-fold doors, and a minimalistic single door. No matter what type of steel door your project calls for, Portella has a solution. Since we have an in-house manufacturing space, we have total control over the products we create, and can design something to your exact specifications.
At Portella, we seek to blend aesthetics and function in every product we make. All of our custom steel doors and designs go through rigorous testing to ensure that they live up to our standards. Portella is the only steel door manufacturer of thermally broken doors to include a thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating on many of our custom doors. This helps us produce doors that are weather resistant and energy efficient, all while preserving the classic look and clean sightlines of Portella doors.
We currently manufacture four lines of custom steel doors:
Thermally Broken – Thermal steel doors deliver robust durability and exceed all current energy efficiency requirements. We are the only custom steel door manufacturer to include a thermally-bonded zinc galvanizing corrosion resistant coating for doors that can withstand the harshest weather conditions.
Classic – A classical range of metal frame doors that integrate large expanses of glass to create a timeless, minimalist aesthetic that many modern homeowners and architects desire.
Storefront Exterior – Our storefront exterior doors provide superior strength and durability and meet increasing demand from commercial projects for custom-sized steel doors on a restricted budget.
Storefront Interior – A high-end range of interior doors that can transform office and commercial spaces. The sleek appearance of these custom steel doors is the perfect complement for modern office environments.
How to Order
Excellent customer service is a driving force at Portella. To get started with your new steel door project, we need all the details, including specifications, product type, location, and so on. Once we have gathered all the information from you, we will provide you with a custom quote for your steel doors.
Upon approval of the quote, we will create drawings and specifications for every element of your project and assign a project manager to your account. Your dedicated contact throughout the project, your personal project manager will be available to answer any questions you may have. The project manager will also help you work through the variety of options available while customizing your steel door order.
Why Choose Portella?
Portella is invested in helping you realize your architectural visions. We offer homeowners and businesses the best in both custom steel doors and customer service. From initial specs to delivery and installation, we’ll work with you to develop the perfect custom steel doors for your project.
- Aesthetics – The narrow sightlines and minimalistic nature of our metal frame steel doors create a lasting first impression.
- Quality – Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and individually-assigned design specialists ensure every custom steel door project is a stunning success.
- Price – From specs to manufacturing, we complete every stage of the process in-house to avoid additional markups and keep our steel door prices down.
- Superior climate durability – Reduce your energy bills with custom steel doors that are designed specifically to meet the climatic demands of your state.
- Custom-fit – We create custom size steel doors that are suitable for virtually any residential and commercial application.
- Energy efficiency – Our steel doors are NFRC-rated and exceed all energy efficiency requirements.