Style: TB 4000
Bring the outdoors inside—even during a light rain. Portella awning windows are hinged at the top so that you can push out the sash and ventilate hot air while keeping drizzling weather outside. Perfect for a clerestory to keep light in and allow hot air to escape. Made of solid steel, our awning windows can be automated or manually operated by a crank and are similar to the construction of our hopper window.
Style: TB 4000
- NFRC rated Thermally Broken
- Carbon Steel (Stainless Steel, CorTen, and Bronze available)
- Precision cold formed profiles with “stepped leg” design
- High density cast in polyurethane thermal barrier
- Double glazed (single and triple available)
- Glass: Cardinal 366/Argon/Clear tempered (other glass options available)
- Glazing Orientation: Exterior Wet Glazed
- True divided lite construction with 1 ¼” muntin bars
- Hinges: Adjustable steel post in barrel w ball bearing
- Window Lock: Latch sash lock
- Window Operation: Stay bar or roto crank
- Available in standard and custom paint options: grey, pewter, gun metal, chestnut brown, dark bronze and black
- Continuous steel mounting flanges with orientation options
- Minimum size 12” width x 12” height
- Maximum size 72” width x 36” height
How to Order
All Portella products are custom made to your exact specifications. Contact us today to be connected to your personal Project Manager. We’ll need overall sizes and details of what you’re looking for and your location to determine which product will work best in your climate and meet your state’s regulations. Click here for details.
Contact Us Today to Request a DWG.