Architect Series Technical Specifications
Our steel and iron products exceed industry standards...making our doors not only beautiful they are built to last.
Narrow sight lines, exceptional strength, and unique sizing are a few of the trademark features of these hot rolled steel doors and windows. Other features include factory glazed, insulated Low-E glass for safety and UV protection and hardware options including mortise locking hardware and custom pull handles. Our Architect Series is the perfect choice for design and quality that to for generations to come.
Our Architect Series doors and windows include:
- - Narrow sight lines
- - Dual glazed, insulated Low-E glass to meet current energy rating requirements
- - Oversized door design and construction for doors over 10 ft. tall
- - Three factory finish options (custom finishes also available): Dark Bronze, Steel Gray, Charcoal
- - Factory glazed in a controlled environment
- - Deep steel divisions allow for thicker glazing combinations and improved energy values
- - A continuous 1/4" x 3" steel mounting flange and flashing for increased structural integrity and moisture protection
- - Factory applied and sealed integrated threshold
- - Windows with Roto-Crank Adjusters or Hold-Open Stays
- - Windows include hiqh-quality bronze hardware
- - Steel window screens optional